Why a Pediatric Dentist?
For the same reason you take your child to the pediatrician and not your general medical practitioner. Dr. Julie is highly and specially trained in treating children and patients with special needs. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and is recognized as a Diplomate for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She will take special care with all of the patients to see that they get the treatments they need in the safe, gentle and nurturing environment they deserve.
Services offered include:
- Dental Cleanings
- Digital X-Rays
- Topical Fluoride Application
- Sports Mouthguards
- Silver Diamine Fluoride
- Behavior Guidance
- BPA-Free White Fillings
- Pediatric Crowns (White or Stainless Steel)
- Nitrous Oxide for anxiety relief
- In-Office IV Sedations with a mobile anesthesiologist who visits our office
Pulpotomy or Pulpectomy (Treatment of baby teeth where the nerve is infected or exposed), Treatment to the nerve in adult teeth due to trauma or cavities
- Space maintenance for early loss of baby teeth
- Invisalign - coming soon!
Extraction of baby teeth and some permanent teeth
Soft Tissue laser treatments
Infant Breastfeeding Issues
Cosmetic Smile Enhancements
Giving your child a confident smile